Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow for Christmas?

It snowed here in Nottingham last night and mostly today. Even as an adult I still get that rush of excitement at the sight of big fat snowflakes filling the sky and covering everything in a blanket of white. It's so magical looking....until it turns to dirty sludge that is.


My dog, Pepper, loves the snow....I've yet to meet, or know of a dog that doesn't like it. We had a little game of snowballs but then Pepper started eating rather a lot of snow and my hands began to freeze, so we went back inside and watched the snow from my front room window. 


I've checked the weather forecast for Nottingham and it's supposed to be sunny all week.....so much for a white Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)