Monday, January 04, 2010

FEATURING Nottingham artists and crafters (part 1)

As you may or may not know, I live in Nottingham, and I thought it would be a great idea to feature local fellow artists and crafters. There are so many talented people here that I will be doing this in several parts...this is part 1....enjoy! 


"I make handknitted accessories featuring motifs that refer to timeless themes, with a nod to the peculiarly idiosyncratic British sensibility."


Visit the Gemma Stafford Knits store
______


"Here you will find our one of a kind limited edition fiendishly inventive accessories.... and maybe some corsets too!!
Hand sculpted & painted, each one very different to the next...."

 
Visit the Gore Couture store
______


"Handmade jewellery, gifts and handspun yarn"



Visit the Sally Ferguson Designs store
______

"Originally starting out as a more traditional painter of wildlife and portraiture my work has over the years developed into an expressionistic and alternative view of landscapes, using classic landscape motifs (ie. houses, trees, hills) to re-evaluate how I perceive reality and the relationship between synthetic and natural objects. I'm also producing similarly themed figurative work."
  
______

I hope you enjoyed this selection...more Nottingham artists and crafters to come in Part 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)