Saturday, January 09, 2010

WENDI WOOFLEPUP New PepperPi character!

Here she is!...the new Wooflepup puppy dog Wendi...


Wendi Wooflepup feels soft and snuggley to the touch because she is made of softest fleece fabric.


Likes:

·         Chasing her own tail
·         Eating things she shouldn’t
·         Any ball games


Dislikes:
·         Bathtime
·         Being left alone
·         Bubblegum

Find out more about Wendi and the other PepperPi characters...
...visit the PepperPi online store


2 comments:

  1. What a cute little doggie and I love the heart sewn onto his chest. I see you mentioned you were working on a squirrel...can't wait to see it and would love to feature your etsy shop on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)

    Just taking a break from making the squirrel...coming along nicely so far...I'll keep you posted :)

    I'd be honoured to have my Etsy store featured on your blog! Thank you :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)