Sunday, March 28, 2010

...and relax....

I had a nice day at the Hockley Arts Market here in Nottingham yesterday. Thankfully the weather was nice (except for the wind) for this time of year which really does make a difference...there were smiles all round :) There were lots of fantastic stalls selling all sorts of arts and crafts. 
Here are a couple of photo's of my stall...this time I included some of the jewellery I make as well (the pink section).


The wind was a nuisance but we all rallied round and helped each other retrieve signs/flyers/bags etc after strong gusts of wind. Blue Tack and string was offered to those who had none. It was quite funny really :)

So now I can relax for a week or so before getting ready for the next Hockley Arts Market end of April...I'll give you a heads up when it gets nearer the time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)