Sunday, March 14, 2010

BLOGS TO FOLLOW- Craft Matters

Another of my favourite blogs to follow is...






Blog Factfile

Name and link: Craft Matters
Content: Crafts, handmade, competitions
Current followers: 105

Here are snippets from Craft Matters' profile:
"My biggest inspirations are beautiful materials: fabrics, yarns, beads and buttons, vintage craft books and patterns, and the natural world."

"I have a dream that I'd like to live in the country, on a self-sufficient smallholding, devoting my time to growing delicious food, baking wonderful bread, crafting to my heart's content and having a fab time with my family. In the meantime, we make do with life in north Staffordshire, and get away to the woods or the hills as often as we can."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)