Monday, April 18, 2011

Team Handmade UK

Hello everyone! I hope you have all been keeping well and are all happy little bunnies. I haven't written on my blog for a while so I thought I'd let you know what I've been doing.




I started an online team in February called Team Handmade UK and I have been enjoying getting the team going and working on establishing a presence on Facebook, Flicr, Blogspot and Twitter with the help of our wonderful team members.




Team Handmade UK is a friendly and growing team of artists, crafters and event organisers who live within the UK. We have talented members from all over the UK and it's been great getting to know them all and such a pleasure to help promote their work.




If you would like to learn more about Team Handmade UK and would be interested in joining....then please click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)