Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nottingham Artists and Crafters (part 2)


This is part 2 of my humble showcase featuring fellow artists and crafters in my home town Nottingham. If you would like to see part 1 click HERE


Enjoy! :)....


Miss Ladysmith- "Oh so very English, Romantic, Unique Jewellery..."




______________________________


Original Sample- "Handmade nostalgic romantic knits and accessories."



______________________________


Petal Textiles- "...I make a variety of items in various textile mediums, but predominantly hand made felt, needle felting, machine and hamd embroidery and applique."




_____________________________


Shere Design- "handmade silver, copper and brass jewellery"



______________________________


By Agnes- "With love to eco-friendly goods"






Visit the By Agnes store


______________________________


I hope you enjoyed this selection...look out for part 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)