Thursday, January 28, 2010

There's still time...


...to enter the naming competition! Closing date 13th Feb. 

You could win a $10. PepperPi gift certificate AND name this cute baby mushroom!

This lovely little mushroom needs a first name...it's last name is Lushmoom. If you can think of a name for him (or her) then email it to pepperpi@ymail.com 
The name which I feel suits the toadstool the best will win a $10. PepperPi gift certificate to spend on anything in my store.



The competition ends on 13th Feb. 2010 and I will pick and announce the winner on Sunday 14th Feb.- Valentines day!

EMAIL YOUR ENTRY TO: pepperpi@ymail.com 
  • I will email the winner to ask for contact details- the $10. PepperPi gift certificate will be sent by first class mail.
  • Only one entry of ONE NAME per person please
Have fun! :)

PepperPi online store- http://www.pepperpi.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)