Friday, January 29, 2010

What to make next?

I've not made anything for a little while now so I'm going to have a crafty weekend starting Saturday evening :) I haven't had much spare time these last couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to making one, or possibly two, new PepperPi characters....the question is...
.................what should I make?


I haven't made a Tumcat since Christmas (for a gift) and they are a popular character...everyone seems to love to the Tumats :) And I have some lovely new soft fleece fabric in a dark bottle-green which I could compliment with cream and brown wool-felt fabric (for the tummy and the eye patches/rings).


Or I could make another Funflower....I've only ever made the one (Freckles Funflower) and it would be nice for to have some siblings :)


Or maybe another Woofledog...perhaps a brown fleecy one....


What do you think? Do you have a soft spot for one type of character? (maybe the Wooflepups or the Lushmooms) and would like to see another one added to the family? I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)