The conditions of accepting the award are:
- List five things I like doing
- Pass the award on to five more bloggers I would like to know a little more about
Alrighty then, here is a list of 5 things I like doing...
1. Crafting. I just love being creative....whether it's making my plush characters, designing patterns, making jewellery, making pretty things for my garden, working on my portfolio, photography...ooohh the list goes on! :)
2. Computer-aided graphic design. I originally started out training as a Reprographic Designer, way back when I was 17...back in the good (?) old days when everything was done manually with no computers to help. Now I love designing my logo's, banners, flyers, posters and so on.
3. Selling at craft fairs. Great fun and I get to meet like-minded crafy people! :)
4. Being with my beautiful dog Pepper, who gives me non-stop love and is my bestest friend :) She's getting on a bit now...nearly 13...but you wouldn't know it from looking at her or from her behaviour- she's still a pup :)
5. Reading. I've always enjoyed reading. In my teens I devoured book after book of fantasy fiction and Sir Terry Pratchett. In my twenties I couldn't get enough of horror fiction (and still- Terry Pratchett). Now, in my thirties, I seem to be reading all sorts of things- science fiction, steampunk fiction, graphic novels, horror, humour, and non-fiction books such as natural history or atronomy... (but strangely enough- no Pratchett). I often have two or more books on the go...at the moment I am reading Julie Walters' autobiography, and "Lex Trent Vs The Gods" by Alex Bell and Neil Gaiman (sort of fantasy humour).
Now I am going to list 5 bloggers (alphabetical order) who I would like to give the Circle of Friends Award to....
4. Kerrie Slade
Spread the friendship! :)