Monday, March 08, 2010

Ooohhh I'm SO excited!

Remember me telling you a little while ago that I had ordered new supplies? And I just couldn't wait for it all to arrive! Well, my eyes and noses arrived last week.....and today..........
my new felt fabrics and PepperPi fabric labels arrived! 


I wanted to show you what I got so I've snapped a few pics........


The felt fabric was packed in the usual grey plastic parcel bag (usual for us in the UK anyway) but inside it was neatly wrapped in brown paper...I just love parcels wrapped in brown paper (and preferably tied with string). 

I was like an apprehensive child opening a present and hoping it will be just what they wanted!

Ta daaaah! It's just what I wanted! Ooooh look at all those lovely colours! The felt is top quality, very pleased with it. It's the first time I've ordered from this supplier and I will definitely order from them again. I tried to separate the felt out so you could see all the colours but there's still quite a few you can't see in this photo.

Here are my new fabric labels (from different supplier). These are what I sew on to my characters bottoms :) These new labels show my new Folksy shop as well as my Etsy shop. I am a little disappointed because I had ordered red text on cream background but these are magenta on cream. The invoice/receipt states magenta text but I most definitely ordered red text. They still look good but not exactly what I wanted. I haven't got time to complain and get new ones done because I've got a craft fair to do on 27th March and I need to start making more characters straight away. Again, this was a new supplier I used (because I couldn't remember or have any records of who I'd bought my previous labels from) but I don't think I will be buying from this supplier again.


Now I can get on with making some of my new characters and critter cushions in time for the craft fair. I'm a very happy bunny :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you make out of that beautiful selection of felt you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started making another Critter Cushion. I'm making a butterfly to go on the cushion. At the moment I'm sewing little beads to the wings :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)