Monday, November 08, 2010

The Laurence Lushmoom Appreciation Society

Join now! CLICK HERE and stop Laurence feeling sad

Laurence Lushmoom the toadstool mushroom is one of my most popular characters....customers at craft fairs say "oh he's so cute!" and "I love your mushroom!". Laurence of course loves all the attention but he still feels sad.....this is  because no one has wanted him enough to give him the loving home he needs :( 


Poor Laurence.....I hate to see gentle Laurence feeling sad, so I decided to set up this Facebook group - The Laurence Lushmoom Appreciation Society -  for him and hopefully lots of people will join the group to show Laurence just how much we love him!


From you friend, PepperPi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)