Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What have I been buying?

At a recent trip to a garden show I bought a few plants and herbs....the prices were very reasonable so I came away with more for my money than I had expected :)
This is what I bought.....
four rockery plants

        
Saxifraga Arendsii "peter Pan" and  three Sempervivum "Red Carpet" 


eight herbs

        
Bronze Fennel and two Cotton Lavender

        
Sage and Purple Sage

        
two Variegated Lemon Thyme and two Common Thyme


......and two wild strawberries


I have also been busy with my vegetable patch...this year I'm growing French and Broad (Fava) beans, onions, spring onions, carrots (long and globe), beetroot, tomatoes (plum and cherry), cos lettuce, rocket, purple sprouting broccoli, swede, parsnip and leeks :)


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha...Lovely stuff!xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff! I love alpines - and I've been buying lots of thymes recently too. Good luck with all your growing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so please don't be shy :)